Semsysco is a global leader in high speed plating and an expert in wet process solutions for the semiconductor industry. With our innovative processing platforms, we enable our customers to quickly scale their processes and technology needs covering substrate sizes from round 3” up to square 500mm, in horizontal wafer and vertical panel processing equipment.
For our location in Europe we are currently looking for a
Sales Manager (m/f)
- Responsible for Equipment sales within Europe
- Account Management for customers
- Communicate, Conduct presentations and Price with customers
- Based in Salzburg, prepared to travel around Europe to visit our existing and future customers
- Several years of experience in semiconductor equipment sales
- Experience in wet chemical processes and wet process equipment is an advantage
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated, self-confident, diplomatic skills and team player
- Motivated to develop and acquire new customers in Europe
- Ability to effectively interface with customers
- Willingness to travel through Europe
Working at Semsysco should be fun! You will have an independent and diverse area of responsibilities in an innovative Company. Your individuality and diversity is asked for! Independent and committed work within all our departments is part of our everyday routine. We are working together as a team to comprehensively fulfill our costumer’s requirements and implement new projects in a collegial environment.
We are offering a competitive salary starting depending on professional qualifications and experience.
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity and be a part of a team that is working on new innovative projects, please send us your application documents including your salary expectations and preferred starting date to: email@example.com