Semsysco is a global leader in high speed plating and an expert in wet process solutions for the semiconductor industry. With our innovative processing platforms, we enable our customers to quickly scale their processes and technology needs covering substrate sizes from round 3” up to square 500mm, in horizontal wafer and vertical panel processing equipment.
To support our growing US customer-base, we have multiple full-time openings in CA, OR and the east-coast as:
Field Service Engineer US
- Coordinate and perform on-site installation and repair of Semsysco equipment with minimal supervision.
- Interface and communicate with factory & customer during all phases of installation and service work.
- Promote equipment modifications, upgrades, service contracts that will enhance operation of Semsysco products.
- Troubleshoot and repair complex electronic and mechanical problems.
- Actively be involve and contribute to projects from the beginning until full equipment launch
- Profound technical education (mechanical engineering; electrical engineering)
- Minimum of 5-year experience in the semiconductor industry
- Know-how of Automation Engineering; Stäubli and Isel knowledge is an advantage
- Good command of English (strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills)
- Capable to travel on short notice (passport, driver’s license and credit card required required)
- Responsible person who prefers process-oriented working style
- Team player who likes to communicate and work as a part of a motivated team
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
Working at Semsysco should be fun! You will have an independent and diverse area of responsibilities in an innovative Company. Your individuality and diversity is asked for! Independent and committed work within all our departments is part of our everyday routine. We are working together as a team to comprehensively fulfill our costumer’s requirements and implement new projects in a collegial environment.
We are offering a competitive salary – based on your experience and education.
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity and be a part of a team that is working on new innovative projects, please send us your application documents including your salary expectations and preferred starting date to: firstname.lastname@example.org